In the early stage of the development of Crate Mould(FURNITUREMOULD), the product developer is also the most concerned about our customers is how long does the crate mould make? In the market, whether it is electronic products, medical products or environmental protection equipment, there will be new generations every day. It is not enough money to say that time is more than the life of a company. I think this is what most entrepreneurs agree with.
How long does it take to process the crate mould? This problem cannot be generalized. It should be considered from a variety of factors, such as the ease of processing of the product structure, the requirements of the customer's products, the characteristics of the product and the order quantity of the crate mould. It is the number of open mould holes.
The processing cycle of the crate mould is processed through rigorous scientific calculations. It is impossible to just shoot the head and report the numbers to the customers. This mainly depends on the complexity of the design of the product, size, accuracy, quantity requirements, product performance and so on.
1. Product structure: It refers to the structural difficulty of the customer to provide samples of plastic parts. Generally, it can be understood that the more complicated the shape of the plastic parts, the more difficult it is to make the crate mould . Technically speaking, the more the plastic parts are more than the parting surface, the assembly position, the buckle position, the hole position, the more the reinforcement position, the greater the processing difficulty, and the two production time of the crate mould will be extended accordingly. In general, the more complex the crate mould structure is, the lower its quality will be, the more difficult it is to process, the more problems there will be, and the slower the final product will be.
2. Product size: Yes, the larger the size, the longer the processing time of the crate mould will be. The corresponding parts processing time will be longer.
3. Product requirements: Different customers have different requirements for the product. The designed surface is sub-surface or glossy or mirror, which affects the production cycle of the crate mould.
4. Product material properties: Frequently, our products have special requirements, and the requirements for mould steel and processing technology are also different. The requirements for the crate mould are different. The mould needs to be hardened. After hardening, the precision grinding machine will be secondary CNC. The subsequent processing will be more difficult. It will naturally take more time. Some moulds require anti-corrosion or soft rubber. Moulds, the requirements will be different, and the manufacturing process will be more complicated.
5. The number of cavities of the mould: that is, a set of moulds has several holes, and a set of moulds produces several products, depending on the customer's product market is not big, do two products and one product is definitely different, processing Time will be different. Normally, because the new product has not been fully opened, the demand for the product is not so large. At this time, the number of holes in the crate mould is not so much, and the market supply is guaranteed, and the cost performance is relatively high. of. Of course, after the market of the product is matured, the number of cavities in the crate mould must be increased. It depends on the demand of the market to determine whether to change the number of cavities to feedback the market demand.
The above is the main factor that determines how long it takes for our crate mould to be manufactured. The general mould manufacturing cycle is around 20-25 days. It is recommended that product developers have a conservative time in every step of the new product development process. Even if there is a problem in any part, there is still room for maneuver. After the production of the crate mould, the injection moulding process of the plastic material is relatively incomprehensible, and the moulding cycle of the plastic part is basically very easy to measure.
Click Dustbin Mould to learn about more information.